TurboCare in Europe is the one stop non-OEM service provider for all rotating equipment: gas and steam turbines, generators and compressors.
Our capabilities include:
- Gas turbines
TurboCare is committed to providing world class after-market gas turbine repairs, upgrades, field service and replacement parts to customers around the world. With local field service and shop facilities applying extensive years of service and engineering expertise, as well as a worldwide inventory of re-engineered, after-market parts for most OEM gas turbines, TurboCare is positioned to offer our customers innovative options, rapid turnaround times and exceptional value.
- Steam turbine blade reverse engineering
A coordinate measuring machine with high speed laser scanning head allows aerofoil and root geometry of existing blades to be quickly determined. Dedicated software then enables a full 3D model of the blades to be produced. This is in turn used to generate CNC manufacturing information for a multi-axis machining centre to produce information allowing quick and accurate of manufacture of replacement blades.
- Steam Turbine blade weld repair
Eroded LP steam turbine blades can often be repaired by welding a specially contoured hard metal insert into the leading edge of the blade and then grinding back to the correct profile. Proven welding techniques and long service experience have demonstrated this repair to save expensive replacement and reduces time scales.
- Generator rotor and stator repairs including reverse engineering of conductor bars
Specialist clean conditions and insulation manufacturing facilities allow strip down of generator rotors, identification of faults, manufacture of replacement components, overspeeding and testing to ensure a quality repair from a minor cooling problem to a complete rewind. The ability to reverse engineer and manufacture generator stator conductor bars in large or small quantities means that a comprehensive generator stator repair program is also offered for units from 30 to 700 MW.
- Centrifugal & Axial Compressors
Turbocare offers the full range of field service, shop repairs, new components and re-rates for high performance compressors for oil & gas and process industries.
We can offer operational speed balance in vacuum balancing facilities.
- Steam turbine component manufacture including seals and valve gear components.
The complete range of TurboCare's unique retractable seals, brush seals, valve gear parts and other components is supplied for a wide range of manufactures steam turbines including GE, Toshiba, Hitachi, LMZ, ABB, Alsthom and Ansaldo
- A comprehensive range of field service products including complete overhauls, specialist on site machining. TurboCare can meet all your site overhaul requirements from a turn key major outage to a minor inspection. Our specialist on site machining team have a unique range of specialist machine tools and can undertake many innovative on site repair procedures which would have previously required components to be returned to a factory.
- Dynamic balancing of steam turbine and generator rotors
TurboCare can provide full low speed and high speed balancing facilites for steam turbine and generator rotors in either vacuum chamber or balance pit. This covers the full range of sizes from a generator exciter up to 1200MW LP turbine rotor. On site full speed trim balancing by specialist engineers is also offered.
By calling on the world wide resources available within TurboCare, we can provide you with the support you need local to your site.